Coupon and Internet Coupon Policies
- Coupons must be presented at time of purchase.
- All coupons must be clear and without alterations.
- Coupons must scan or be clear enought for key entry.
- All coupons redeemed must be for the exact product stated. For Example; size, color, flavor, etc.
- One vendor coupon per item or as stated on the coupon.
- One store coupon per item or as stated on the coupon.
- A vendor coupon and a strore coupon may be used on the same item.
- No expired coupons.
- No double or triple coupons. Coupons are redeemed for value.
- Redeemed coupon value cannot exceed the retail price of the product. No cash back.
- Coupons must scan or be clear enough for key entry.
- Coupons must state that it is a manufacturer/vendor coupon.
- It must have an address for redemption.
- No coupons for free product.
- No high value coupons relative to the price of the product. Coupon should not be more than half of the retail price or over $3.00. Exception: Any coupon which has been printed from iga.com or kirbyfoodsiga.com as offered through coupons.com with a discount of not more than 75% of the retail value of the product is allowed.